Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Climbing back on

So, I kind of fell of the ladder.  The truck?  The bandwagon?  Ugh, what is it exactly you fall off of?

Anywho, I gained back like 4 lbs.  Which is pretty darn easy to do I've learned!!  So, take this as a bit of vulnerability mixed in with a bit of honesty and admittance, it is NOT easy to go on this journey.  It's not.  But I keep reminding myself that this isn't a race.  I keep reminding myself that I am not in competition with anyone.  And with that being said, I'm still happy with my progress and the lifestyle changes I have made.

So, this morning I got up and walked over a mile with Bella.  The cold felt good.  And the walk was nice.  It was the start to a day where I will make more healthy decisions and not give up.  No, I'm still going to conquer this.

2 comments:

ThePolasekFamily said...

You should still be proud! I read a quote on pinterest that said "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway". You're right- no rush. Just living life and changing yourself everyday :) Proud of you!

--Jenn

JCSMILES said...

keep it up court! You are doing SOOOO good! Ive been a slacker for two weeks now...need to get back on the wagon myself. Im so proud of you!

Post a Comment